View Single Post
Old 08.01.2018, 07:34 PM   #1
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
From The Wire:

Quote:
A new film about Neu! and La Düsseldorf’s Klaus Dinger is in the pipeline. Its working title is Heartbeat and it was inspired by a 1990s interview Dinger made with journalist Michael Dee in Pop magazine. "He talked about his Swedish girlfriend whom he met in 1971 and with whom he went on vacation in Sweden the same summer," explains director Jacob Frössén. "He also talked about his relation to drumming, and since I'm a drummer myself I was really intrigued… it was the Swedish connection and the fact that they went to a lake near Södertälje (where I have spent many summers) to record the water sounds for 'Lieber Hönig' and 'Im Glück' that fascinated me." Over the last few years Frössén has been travelling, filming and interviewing people inspired by Dinger and his groups, including Iggy Pop, Gudrun Gut, Emma Gaze and New Order's Stephen Morris, among others. Co-produced by Swedish National Television (SVT) and funded by The Malik Bendjelloul Memorial Foundation, the film also features voiceovers by Kim Gordon. Its title and release date are still to be finalised. jacobfrossen.com

When you check Frössén's site, however, there aren't any indications of the doc being made. Maybe it's in "development hell", as they say in Hollywood...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|