View Single Post
Old 06.25.2007, 10:04 AM   #6
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i don't like black flag very much, mainly because of greg ginn. he is a terrible guitar player. like, the worst i've ever heard besides those magik markers chicks. that being said, they do settle into many interesting grooves on this disc, and this was before they got to... greg ginnified. and before you say "GREG GINN IS BLACK FLAG!" .. well, yeah, and that's why i don't really like black flag too much.

not bad, but.. certainly.. more influential and interesting to talk about than actually GOOD. but maybe i just haven't heard the right stuff yet. family man is one of the worst albums i've ever heard.. but damaged is alright. not good, not bad.. just alright. rollins is great on it!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|