View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 02:27 AM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, this bitch is the worst thing to hit music since pink (or "P!NK" as some idiots spell it...). though not as bad as avril, she has a few things in common with both: 1) she's "REAL"... the production on her records, while still overly glossy, has a "hard edge" (the eq on some of the instruments is a bit more distorted than an N'Sync record or something).2) she's UGLY. i mean, yeah, okay, we'll get into this argument again, "Beauty's in the eye of the beholder" or wahtever but come on... I can see why dudes would find Jessica Simpson attractive, even though I think she's really ugyl... but Amy Winehouse and those aforementioned bitches? UGLY AS DOGS. Uglier.3) she's doing these stupid interviews where she says "fuck" and you got your fucking editor of these stories going "SHE'S NOT YOUR AVERAGE POP STAR.........."4) i haven't seen her video, but i'm taking a guess she is throwing stuff in it at some point? maybe throwing a pillow? breaking something? does she make the mean face? is it glossed over with a mascara-tinged camera filter?i'm sure there's more but fuck.as for lauryn hill, she stinks.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|