View Single Post
Old 10.08.2012, 04:52 PM   #16247
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostchase

Jim Jarmusch has never made a film haven't absolutely adored, he probably never will.

that's cuz you've probably never watched the insufferable "permanent vacation." ha ha, okay, maybe you have.

still, i just watched THE LIMITS OF CONTROL thanks you your post (so thanks for it). FUCKING BRILLIANT. i loved it. it's like a thing between EL TOPO and melville's LE SAMOURAI. I notice it's got a lot of bad reviews on IMDB but those people are FUCKING DOLTS> damn, i'm doing the ALL CAPS thing a lot today. don't know why. every day is different. christopher doyle's cinematography is something out of this fucking planet. anyway, i also saw this strange lovely thing this past weekend:

SUMMER HOURS.

i love how it seems to go nowhere and in the end you realize it's gone everywhere. fucking brilliant, and beautiful. a delicious movie.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|