View Single Post
Old 10.08.2010, 05:24 AM   #46
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's a problem for heterosexuals to assume that merely fancying the same sex is synonymous with being liberal. There was a thing in some paper or other earlier this year about the 'surprise' that gay people would vote for the Tories (our right-wing party). The surprise to me was that people were expected to vote with a very antiquated stereotype of their sexuality. "Just because I stick my dick in men doesn't mean that I don't want those nasty brown people out of my country". I think Herr Death has had some run-ins with some far-right, Nazi-sympathising gays in London, so he can probably comment on this more than myself.

I don't think spouse-beating in bulldog dykes is male-emulation though; being a cunt isn't the exclusive domain of heterosexual men - having worked in places dealing with partner abuse, there's a surprising amount of woman-on-man abuse goes on, and probably an even greater amount unreported - anecdotally, I know of quite a few men who've been battered by their women, but who'd never report it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|