View Single Post
Old 12.04.2014, 05:40 PM   #38
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
very large demo and march expected from Union Square shortly, massive police presence. I'm avoiding it, its just a matter of time before some provacateur or very angry person does something reprehensible and the situation gets nuts. It wouldn't surprise me to see the cops send in provacateurs to start something to ensure they can bash some heads. did you see the reaction when the basketball players gave the hands up dont shoot sign, the cops flipped out, somehow they were being disrespectful to law enforcement and because they are corporate sports figures that is their duty. I have always fucking hated corporate sports but now more than ever they are a tool of Tyranny and mind control. Watch corporate sports, help murder citizens.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|