View Single Post
Old 11.13.2006, 12:01 PM   #87
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Don't get me wrong. I wasn't criticizing your work at all. I like a lot of the designs and filmwork you've produced over the years. The whole issue about art or design having to be fresh and innovative is a load of bollocks, if you ask me.
Who cares what people that haven't even taken the time to look at the work think.
Really????????Innovative doesn't necessarily mean good(and by now even the walls know that) but art not having to sound or look fresh?I'm gobsmacked by some of the stuff that you post sometimes.What sort of statement is that?As far as graphic design is concerned,it is certainly a form of visual art because creativity goes into making it.The whole issue about high or low art is more of a right candidate for a bollocking than art having to be fresh or not.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|