View Single Post
Old 04.22.2016, 09:13 AM   #6
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I posted last night but it didn't seem to have stuck.

Dirty Mind was one of the first albums I ever bought. I bought it on cassette so I could play it on this new device called a walkman, I was the first in my class to get one. I played it it until it was stretched and unlistenable.

I can't find my copy of The Black Album. I had a cassette from the original withdrawn version. I bought it from Belvy, the drummer for 7 Seconds, when he worked at a record store in the West Village.

As I recall, he was booed when he opened for the Rolling Stones on the Dirty Mind tour.

Even when I was listening to the harshest industrial and hardcore music, I always respected Prince. It was hard not to respect anyone who could hook up with the Vanity 6 and Sheila E.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|