View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 11:31 PM   #39
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
Actually, I am talking about the use of noise on Lightning Bolt, which is a relatively new use of noise, in that it is a new style of noise (to my ears) which doesn't seem to work at all for me. In that sense, it seems to me that this band has taken elements of noise and made them seemingly less legitimate, and more annoying.

And there is a "dumbing down" in music.
It's a detuned bass guitar through some distortion pedals, no joke. It doesn't work for YOU. And to classify them, and any band for that matter, under noise is pointless. It's become such a pointless classification, like someone asking you about a band and telling them they're alternative.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|