View Single Post
Old 09.07.2013, 06:23 PM   #2655
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Black Sabbath
2013/09/03 Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA

Last show in North America this tour, maybe ever? They are in pretty great form given their age, Tony and Geezer are flawless, Ozzy is great by Ozzy standards, Tommy Clufetis does an admirable job filling in. You can hear me sing a little bit durring the audience participation bit of War Pigs. I try to strike a balance between enjoying the show and creating as nice a document as I can with the limited tools at my disposal. Really glad I got a chance to see them.

http://we.tl/djHs3q1Mlc

iPhone 3gs->FiRe 2.0 app->WAV->Audacity 2.0.0->flac (sounds better than you think!)

As always, I can't get torrents to work for some reason, so help me out and put this up on dime...

link good until Sept 14th
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|