View Single Post
Old 12.02.2012, 12:03 PM   #2201
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha, fair enough. ribery is certainly no crybaby, and that's something extra i love about the bundesliga btw-- very little theatrics in general.

the thing with pizsczek (hard to spell his fucking name) is that he was playing against my favorite player and not letting him play haa haaa haaaa-- if he had been doing that to cronaldo i'd have giggled with amusement. subotic great too but a dick and that only bothers me when he plays bayern haa ha ahaa.

shit, what can i say, i'm fucking biased. but yeah. i like both teams. i just like bayern a little bit more.

btw bayern's defense is no less filthy at times, particularly badstuber who left with an unfortunate broken knee-- he's a fucking yellow card magnet.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|