View Single Post
Old 06.27.2012, 11:04 PM   #37
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Not a new band at all. As I mentioned before, you should have already experienced the same kind of awesomeness this new track has, if you saw them performing "Groovy & Linda" on their recent tour. Sort of thinking that some wouldn't really get their underpants in such a twist if this were announced as a potential new solo album by Thurston Moore, which it really is in a way, although I'm very happy that a new moniker somehow would make it more clear that there's valuable collaboration from everyone who forms part of this rocking unit, and has been there for a while.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to listening to the new, even crazier track that it's supposed to make it onto the internet this week.

You guys speculating so much about the divorce and Sonic Youth's possible future, or lack thereof, reminds me way too much of the same type of dull nonsensical posting in regards to things which are not related to the music or aren't even your business to begin with, which takes place at some other places on the Internet that I thought were kind of retarded, but I'm finally discovering I might just be too stupid and naive, and I was wrong, and this place is pretty much going straight to hell, if it isn't already downright ruined and just rotting there already.

Blah, blah, blah.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|