View Single Post
Old 07.05.2007, 08:10 PM   #114
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akesin
Our plan to "defend" the leaking of the download and encourage people to buy a record they already have on September 18? A turbo killer "must have" package of Thurston goodness that everyone will need. Simple right?

i'm guessing a silkscreened & letterpressed lysol-scented insert card, like the perfume promo cards in fashion mags, individually sprayed by thuston himself. has anyone done a scented album yet? t-dog, you could be the first! and get lysol to sponsor it; post-geffen/universal money woes goodbye! and/or a coupon for a individualized custom mixtape from the The Royal Tuff Titty.

in all seriousness, i like the teasers, don't feel compelled to download, and enjoying the anticipation/suffering/religious guilt. okay maybe not the religious guilt part. i think THIS IS the acoustic SY album that everyone in the "next SY album" thread wants to hear (myself among them)...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|