View Single Post
Old 04.29.2014, 10:47 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
This is something I thought when I was reading the article. I still can't explain why I know people who have had full blown aids for years now and they are not only still alive but seem to have made major improvements to their health.

well, sure, the meds are working great right now, which is great for the people right now. that alone is GREAT.

problem is-- we might be breeding med-resistant viruses at the same time, just like we have been breeding antibiotic-resistant bacteria one can find on kitchen counters these days. the world is a very big lab, and as long as transmission continues, the virus will be with us. so the sense of danger must not disappear (as auden said).

this is just a truce in what's going to be a very long arms race.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|