Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 06.13.2012, 01:55 PM   #142
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
Did anyone hook up a copy of the Thurston/John Moloney tape? Exchanged some emails with John but everything has gone quiet...
I just received mine this morning... Other unrelated things I got were my Bill Nace & Greg Kelley/Matt Krefting tape (which I ordered about two weeks ago and I'm sort of surprised it arrived so fast), and my copy of Michael Gira's book, "Michael Gira: Eight Stories", which arrived pretty damaged... I've been waiting for Thurston Moore's "By The Lighswitch" for a long while, but it seems I gotta order another copy if I want to read it. I've lost hopes it will make it here.

Anyway, I've e-mailed John Moloney in the past with some questions strictly and reasonable related to business. He sometimes just doesn't reply and you just have to live with some doubts, or he does take some time to get back to you. In any case, I received my tape even though the postal service here sucks hairy ass, and I hope you get yours soon.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|