View Single Post
Old 08.26.2014, 02:51 PM   #37574
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
It's nothing like weed. I've done it before, maybe I did too much but it made me really sick to begin with (it's very bitter tasting) and after that I was tripping for about an hour or so before it wore off. Probably wouldn't do it again. I prefer shrooms or acid...

that sounds dissapointing hopefully i'll like it more than you did

yesterday i was smoking the last of my weed and listening to the grateful dead, thinking i really should meet some old school deadheads to get drugs from

today i sat down at the bus stop and this guy is smoking a bowl there and starts trying to get me to buy his artwork, i'm gonna go to his house this week and buy a print of this jerry garcia watercolour he did. i don't know if this guy will have acid but he definitely has weed

is this a mega coincidence or did jerry garcia hook this up from beyond the grave to help this old deadhead get paid?
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|