View Single Post
Old 06.16.2017, 01:07 PM   #263
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
even the events aren't all about that. House Of M - not that. Civil War II - not that. Secret Empire - Not that. Inhumans Vs. X-Men - not that. Ressurxion - not that. Etc. You're over generalizing.

Now... it's okay to not like those events. Honestly, a lot of the big events have been pretty boring to me. I bailed after 3 issues of Civil War II, 3 of IvX, a couple of Monsters Unleashed. Zero interest in Secret Empire. And so on. But they're not all the same thing is all I'm saying.

I think just like any media - and overlapping w/ superhero movie talk we recently had - anyone who complains that there's not enough variety in movies, comic books, music, video games, whatever is not looking hard enough. We're in an age where there is so much art/media being produced so constantly that it's difficult to even know how to filter it. But if you think that what you're interested in is not being produced, I just doubt it. You're not looking hard enough. Or you don't really want to look, you want to complain.