View Single Post
Old 10.21.2016, 11:28 PM   #1364
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
And I'm not trying to get you to "support" Hillary. I'm trying to get you to do your part against Trump.
you talking in circles. if you want me to vote Hillary you need to convince of Hillary's merits and positions, period. this is how it works. its not new.

Quote:
If you're not willing, you might as well be a Trump supporter.

nope and than is being very disingenuous and politically lazy of you to say.

Quote:

Your level of apathy about the direction of the nation must be on fucking HGH if you'd rather do nothing than fill in a box to fight Trump.

nope quite the opposite i love my country so much that i refuse to give a mandate to a power i don't believe in.

Quote:

hat's goddamn sickening.

what sickens me is you have the nerve to blame me. ha!
Quote:
What battle are you winning there exactly?

(Also I'd like to remind you again that you said "duh!" And "politics fail!" Just in case it didn't stick the first time. Yeah. You said those things. Way to be.)
i am winning the battle for my own personal conscience and peace of mind. remember i have the right to make my own choices, indeed is probably the ONLY right i or anyone actually have
i did and i will reiterate again if you can't convince the merits of your candidate that is a politics fail. duh.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|