View Single Post
Old 01.28.2013, 09:18 PM   #8
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yeah...seeing the Lips live(more than a few times) kind of ruined it for me. Though...I still liked Embryonic...a lot. and...I guess I'll be checkin' this out on release...

I haven't cared for at least 1/2 of the Lips shows I've attended. The other half, though, rank among the best concert experiences I've ever had.

Anybody else think the human bouncy ball thing is seriously irritating? Yeah, it connects Wayne with his fans... As they pass him back and forth like a giant Jesus Christ gumball... But it also detracts from the actual music. So do the dancing fans in plush animal costumes.

Still, I am looking forward to this very much. I'm hoping for "Jesus Shootin Heroin" meets "electro thrash" or whatever that weird quasi electro psych pop shit was that fueled Yoshimi Pt. II.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|