View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 08:19 PM   #11
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
It has been released on DVD but not in the US or UK. I think their is a Japanese dvd (with optical fogging of naughty bits...that could have been on el topo, can't remember) and an Italian company called rarovideo put them out as well...they do a lot of neat stuff. But I'm not sure that those releases are 100% legit either....

There was a big thing about their release being held back. Allen Klein owned (or owns?) the rights and I think wanted a shitload of money for the rights to release a dvd. Him and Jodorowsky had some sort of dispute about it I think but they have apparently buried the hatchet and a DVD of El Topo and The Holy Mountain is supposedly in the pipeline but fuck knows when it's due. I havn't read anything about it for a while though.

And I haven't seen either of them....tempted to get a boot of them.

Santa Sangre is really quite good though....
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|