View Single Post
Old 05.09.2006, 03:11 PM   #19
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ok. look again im gonna say it. chris habib (moderator and sonicyouth photographer, pc repair man and cover designer -check the syr series sleeves) asked nay told us NOT to make these mixtapes downloadable or to share the links with others. they are gifts so to speak from the band and are for streaming purposes only. its a matter of respect to chris and sy NOT TO GEFFEN RECORDS. these mixtapes will be stopped if this occours. i mean i think we are on shaky ground with chris as it is regarding this as his last posts here were quite angry and directed at certain dissenters. personally im blue in the face stating this same thing every time this topic comes up. ive been here since 2002 and ive lost count at the amount of times we have had this arguement
sway, this is NOT personal to you, if u didnt know habibs stance then i say fair enough. everyneurotic is 100% correct in his posts and hes been here longer than i. please respect their wishes and if u dont believe me, pm chrishabib and ask him yerself. he is a nice approachable guy and im sure he will set u straight!
my two cents over for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!