View Single Post
Old 05.09.2006, 02:32 PM   #10
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
doesn't the thought that they might renew their contract ever cross your mind?

ooohhh!!! you are so hardcore!!!! you hate major labels!!!! oh my god!!! i vow before you!!!!!

let's just say the band doesn't stay on geffen, move on yet their ties get screwed because of moron fans downloading music they are not supposed to. you know the fact that you can go to pretty much every store in the world and find an sy album? no more, man. best of all, you are such a big fan that geffen might stop printing sy albums and the band will have to sue the record company for the rights to their back catalog. sy straining their relationship with the label that's keeping their albums in print is not a very smart thing.

so what's next, are you going to upload rather ripped to the board? how about daydream nation? no wait!!! upload sonic nurse, i don't have it yet!!!

EDIT:: in case you don't know, a couple of weeks ago, people started talking about how they had downloaded rather ripped and started making threads about it, chris habib said that the label was not happy about it since they have been watching the board, so chris said that there was a possibility that sy would not only stop the mixtapes but also the archive streams and downloads. for a reason or another, this did not happen and we have a new mixtape right now.

people who take shit for granted with an arrogant attitude make me sick.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|