Thread: cut ups
View Single Post
Old 07.10.2007, 07:02 AM   #7
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
with people that doesn't care at time and never forgetting it. FUCK so I listen to music, because this is actually the only I need to be happy so FUCK care about at the moment, this just nothing, but your skin and everything, sometimes does it happen and listen to music, again and I know the reason and I'd like people that doesn't care at all about it happen to me can't talk about I feel like I stupid and I and your skin help me, I just want to listen music, and I talk about music to feel sad because ? Oh of course I know care about and things that FOOL all the time. So just can't talk about it so I'm about things that I the only thing I really that I care I'm just alone thinking about it again. Music is I feel sad but I'm not and your skin and I act stupid and I supposed to feel sad because I got if it was express all these feelings coming to your so I listen with people that I AM FOOL. talk and talk about things that and I talk but I can't, so I things that I care moment, this and the music, so forget it, but I just stupid and I feel like better... sometimes. about music... so I know the reason and I'd hard to express all these feelings again and again want to listen be happy so and your heart thinking about it time and never forgetting it. FUCK the reason and I'd So hard to I act stupid and I time. So hard to never forgetting it. actually the only thing I just alone thinking about it you feel better... sometimes. things that I and again. Music so FUCK IT, why does it happen things that I care about and things Fuck it! I don't it won't help me, not supposed to feel sad because like to do if things that I care about IT, why does feel sad because your skin and everything, sometimes I feel I can't, so I act care at all about music... and I talk about your skin and do if it was just nothing, the moment, this and the music, so like to do if it was just so I'm just alone all the time be able to forget it, to express all these feelings coming to music with people that doesn't that I don't care about... I feel but I just can't talk about it was just nothing, but I can't, so like to talk about it because this talk about it, again and again, care about and things that and your heart and your skin the moment, this and the at all about music... so I feel I talk about to be happy it. FUCK IT, care about at the with people that doesn't care and again and again and again. Music I'd like to do FOOL. I'd like to talk about it,
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|