View Single Post
Old 03.12.2015, 08:49 PM   #658
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli

so basically, i need to have finished this and the back nude 2 by the end of this month. plus i want a series of the girl - look previous pages with charcoal and color and i m getting excited because i want her so bad and nervous because i havent heard yet back from her bf.
also i need to find my model for a -perfect- portrait. either her or my dad's uncle.

and planning a fun day at the museum on monday
went yesterday but wasnt well prepared
free entrance for unemployed people so yay

got a sketch book just for this
those are shit but you get the idea.

i haven't checked this thread in a while-- got sidetracked, something. i love the light and color in those new versions. why is your color so beautiful?

and those sketches are NOT shit, no wei wu wei.

==

postscript-

with your love and ease for color-- have you tried your hand at landscapes? i know you're interested in human flesh, and in meeting it at the abstract level, but i'm thinking (one of those suddent flashes more like), with something like a marine landscape you'd have fields of almost pure color to play with and i'd love to see you do that (not that this interests you-- that's just me being selfish). i'm thinking something like hiroshi sugimoto's seascapes, but in color, and with paint, and of course around your island, not his. you ever tried? i wish i had money to commision one!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|