View Single Post
Old 02.26.2015, 07:46 AM   #651
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
great stuff everyone. genteel, hope your exhibition goes well! your stuff is getting better and better I think. antagon, how's that band of yours doing. I hate bands.

Things are stalling right now. We haven't produced anything new since I compiled a little demo out of all the jam sessions we had. But we're currently in talks with a guitarist who might join us/help us out a little. We're both still starters you have to know, we're mostly in it for the fun. In that regard we're very much a Punk band. Not the genre, but the way we play - unpolished and still lacking the skills but ambitious and straightforward. But if there's a chance to get better or to have more resources in order to create a richer sound, we'll take it. That's our demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiauNIyANh8

Great poster by the way!

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|