Thread: Revolution
View Single Post
Old 05.07.2007, 08:12 AM   #85
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

i knew this woman who had 2 kids, a boy & a girl in one bedroom. the girl was 14 and the boy 10, which meant that a budding young woman was sleeping in the same room as a little boy. the result was that they fought endlessly. i pointed out the deveopment of the young girl and suggested she build a room where the girl can have some privacy. but because there was no private property, and no internal use of money, she could not build without the permission of the community, nor could she buy it herself. she requested an extra room, but other people protested, how dare you ask, we have 4 kids in the same room!

i never want to live in a world like that. i'd rather die in a free market than live under the opression of the herd.

Those are not communists you talk about, they are filthy hippies. The communists i have encountered drive sports cars, like the good life and have generally good sex. Just because you call yourself a bolshevik (the horror) and you live in a pigsty, it most certainly doesn't make you one.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|