View Single Post
Old 12.11.2017, 03:39 PM   #1844
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha. girls is a show i loved to hate. glad it's finished! couldn't stop myself watching. detested everyone except--you guessed it--adam driver. who is the only person i could be friends with in that whole fucking show. everybody else deserved to die. in a fire.

---

anyway, also on amazon prime watching

MR SHOW.

holy shit this was great! how did i miss it this whole time? sure, i didn't have hbo in 1999, nevertheless... something!

it's hilarious-- the way i see it (only 2 episodes so far) it's the american answer to monty python, 3 decades later (at last). good stuff!

CHIM-CHAM

--

also watching some newly available (on amazon) season of "the royals". soooooooo bad! but makes for great talk-back tv. it's literally the worst show ever, but it's somehow entertaining. it's trash and it knows it! there's a meta-show inside the show. hilarious. pure genius, this garbage. like eating doritos.

yes yes i've said this already. but just started a new season of ridiculousness and was worth a mention.

--

btw, 3rd rock from the sun jumped the shark on season 5. they gave it a jazzy theme music like it's played by the tonight show orchestra or something. annoying. also got rid of the post-title joke. booo!

i never saw this season back in the day (was busy in grad school then) but yeah, fuck. it's ruined. o well! on with the story.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|