View Single Post
Old 06.18.2007, 12:35 PM   #102
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=!@#$%!]A LOAD OF ASS...etc

quote]

anyways to add, eventhough I'm not a Starbucks fan as a corporate chain GIANT in coffeeshops (I also personally don't like coffee, which doesn't help...) you should know and keep in mind that they are the world's premier GREEN Corporation...
I'm suprised that nobody here has mentioned that i guess not many of us listen to NPR but Starbucks has done so much to become a environmentally safe and future funding corporation more so than any other corporation/compnay or LLC or whatever you wan to call them all... they have made HUGE STRIDES and this is coming from their top management to do things to help the world and the future generations that must live here.
educate yourself on this subject please before you rant and rave about how much they SUCK! do you recycle as much as you can????

so if dislike them thats fine as you forget their many other things to hate in this world...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|