Thread: SYR 4 & 5
View Single Post
Old 10.09.2006, 02:37 AM   #6
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by top 40 squeeze
The fifth one is Kim, DJ Olive, and Ikue Mori. Jim produced it, I believe. Personally, I like it a lot, although I haven't listened to it in a long time. It has a very distinct, very unique sound. If you detest Kim's sing-speak vocals a la Side2Side, Lightning, or Contre le Sexisme then the record might rub you the wrong way. Now, I'm gonna go throw it on.

I'm sure I'd like it. I like everything Sonic youth has ever done with the exception of murray street. I was just wondering if it was just kim, a dj and whatever. That's what I've heard. Now I'd better leave since angry hipsters who live on internet forums totally want me off their turf
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|