View Single Post
Old 09.10.2006, 11:02 PM   #86
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
"What an early Jesus and Mary Chain gig was like"...

Well, there was usually a riot, becuz in those days audiences didn't take kindly to a bunch of guys with their backs turned to the audience playing simplistic pop songs way too loud to be audible...

I don't know, guys, maybe I'm just getting old (God forbid) or I'm too into the music of the guy whom I'm gonna play lead guitar for (if you like Elvis Costello, They Might Be Giants, or Eels, check him out: www.barakshpiez.com ), but I just don't see the point in bands trying to be as hostile to the audience as possible anymore....I understand that's how some people express themselves, but how are you going to gain any fans if you keep scaring everyone away?
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|