View Single Post
Old 04.20.2011, 09:24 PM   #6
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Sad about those bad news. Thanks for posting though, hiland.

hirsute_biped, i think the Raymond Pettibon book, "Front Row Center", is in the same situation as "Party With Me Punker". I received this e-mail from amazon:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Thurston Moore, Raymond Pettibon "Raymond Pettibon: Front Row Center"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1616234911

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion. Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain these item(s) for you.

Please visit the product detail pages above to see if these items are available from other sellers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If what hiland posted is the truth (i don't have any reason to doubt it), i guess we can also forget about "In Silver Rain With A Paper Key", although amazon hasn't cancelled my pre-order of this one as of yet. I hope whatever problems they found to make these books available will be sorted out very soon.