View Single Post
Old 11.01.2019, 07:19 AM   #110
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Sev, I think you are overreacting.

This is a good album. "God Is" is one of Kanye's most beautiful songs ever.. this album sounds very peaceful for the most part and encourages mindfulness even more than ye.

Man, I’m not sure you’re getting it.

It’s not the album I’m mad at. It’s Kanye. (Though let’s be real, this is easily his weakest release because it’s just pretty sounds with absolutely no novel ideas or lyrical weight).

Anyway, what I’m “overreacting” to is that the man is on TV saying democrats “brainwash” people, “make us have abortions,” force people onto welfare and remove fathers from homes.
It’s dangerous, brazenly ignorant horseshit and it’s gone too far for me. I cannot support someone who says shit like that. Cannot and will not.

It’s like the SNL performance only worse and 1 year later. We were told he had reconsidered some of his lies in that year, and that he’d spout no more dumbass “political” rhetoric. But nope! He’s doubling down on it in the name of Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.

He’s basically a far-right evangelist at this point, and a moron to boot Fuck that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|