View Single Post
Old 10.29.2019, 07:49 AM   #106
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
The thing is, when artists are dumb as shit, it's usually with a knowing wink. From what I've gathered about this, Kanye is genuinely sliding down the shitter, so 'dumb as shit' won't fly here.

Yeah there’s no knowing wink behind
“Democrats want to separate families and make us have abortions...” (not a lyric, just a dumb-as-shit thing he said that made my soul ache)

Or ... “What are you hearing from the Christians... they’ll be the first ones to judge me. Make me feel like noooobody love me.” (Lyric, and not even one of the worst ones, just — great example of him sounding like an actual child)

Or “praise God you are my chic-fil-a” (or whatever)

Ultimately this is not something I can knowingly support any longer.
I’ll listen to my CDs and LPs when I want to hear the stuff that used to make me happy. This dude isn’t getting another dollar or another stream from my ass.

Last straw.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|