View Single Post
Old 08.10.2019, 06:10 AM   #24222
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I'll admit I'm looking forward to seeing that more than I should. Maybe I'm just sick and tired of feeling like that the latest big moves coming out are all superhero related. I know they aren't but I damn well feels like it. Also, there are only a few big directors who when they release a new film and it's a deal in of itself. Taratino is there along with a couple of others.
why, no, precisely, yes. superhero bullcaca. nothing for adults.

and some of the “indie” previews i saw that day were for super cheesy movies that look like a hallmark movie of the week. “based on a true story”, blah blah blah. i mean, most “films” have zero imagination these days.

tarantino can be hit or miss, and i’ve talked plenty shit about him over the years, but for me this was a big hit no doubt. from horror to comedy, it’s sometimes scary, often tense, and nearly always funny. but have you ever said of a tarantino movie... “sweet”? this might be a first lololol. at least parts of it are.

will have to rewatch to make a more objective critical assessment, but my first impression of this was very good. okay, maybe it was a bit long, so you definitely must piss before it starts, and eat some protein so you don’t get hungry, lol, but well worth attending church for this one. amen.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|