Thread: Nicfit,
View Single Post
Old 12.13.2016, 11:37 PM   #13
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
quitting is easy. the hard part is social. how do you not act like a meth addict or realize you might have Tourette's around people? and how do you control the noises in yr head?

on top of that, how do you deal with boredom? it's like the world stops when you quit. then starts back up full throttle when you start back. nicotine is so crazy. it fucks with yr reality. it really does man! like the world evolves around yr intake of the drug.

I also hate the extreme nervousness with withdrawal. maybe that's caused by more oxygen to the nervous system.

alcohol is the same to me but not that extreme. without liquor I get doomed anxiety feelings. two different affects but, when I quit drinking the world stays the same. horrible and nasty.

Okay man I get it but everything's cool now for me.

I told you my Eureka that all withdrawal from nicotine is is a relaxing refreshing tingling sensation in your head. Alan Carr described it as an empty insecure feeling but his interpretation was not comforting to me I had to describe what I felt for myself. To McKenna, that sensation is a constant flow of endorphin release to the nicotine infected part of the brain.

Nicotine anxiety actually forms from compiled durations where you are not conscious of the withdrawal. Anxieties are layered on for years like the candy around the centre of a tootsie pop and manifest psychosomatically uniquely to every individual as craving, pain, nervousness or irritation or however you describe your sensations in your body.

To always be conscious of these sensations without fear, panic, or anxiety will gradually totally remove them. Carr said it would happen immediately. McKenna said 2 weeks of reinforcement of the idea to be completely relaxed will release all the endorphins you need to quit easily. It has actually taken 6 months of constant attempts to relax for the withdrawal pangs to begin to disappear this past weekend.

Carr explained that boredom is actually a cause of boredom and not a cure because you are usually doing nothing when you smoke so you have forgotten how to find genuine reliefs from boredom in any given moment or mood. McKenna explained a good memory or thought at the required moment of craving will induce endorphin release, you don't need to do anything particularly exciting

Carr explained not to avoid smokers socially at all. He did say don't keep a pack on you during the withdrawal period though. I pick up butts 3 weeks of every month so it's impossible to do that. The point is for me is that once all the illusion of pain or anxiety or whatever you feel is dissolved you're just not even going to want one.

My Native Rage buddy is coming over next week and he wants me to buy some cigars. The biggest guilt trip I have with quitting is that I never smoked Peace Pipe with a Native. It's the Sacred final release for me that a I proved to the Redman that I have honoured them enough to finally be released from tobacco. And if I ever smoke tobacco again after I quit it will only be for that same reason
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|