View Single Post
Old 05.23.2012, 07:31 AM   #9
bloodcrystallisetosand
bad moon rising

bloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's asses
Met Thurston at Colour out of Space festival in Brighton a few years back, when he did the awesome set with Bill Nace & Chris Corsano. He was disinterested but not dismissive: I saw them on the DDN tour with Flower-Corsano Duo supporting, said that SY switched on to free/noise stuff, he said 'cool' or something equally exciting then walked off. Fair enough really. When he jumped into the crowd during the set I pranged his Jazzmaster (everyone was doing it, it was kinda the point) which, for my fanboy sins, makes me all excited when I think about it.
bloodcrystallisetosand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|