View Single Post
Old 05.29.2014, 04:15 AM   #37691
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
the ones who know me..know i m social..but i was away on my own and well, isolation really suits me. really calmed me down. it was showing all over my face. now doesnt show anymore.
really wanna go back to where i was and i ll try to do it again during september if i can.

also i d like to state somewhere, that the day i was driving to that place i was smiling on my own and for few days i was feeling the feeling of pure happiness- hadnt felt that way in years i m sure.

I get nervous when I'm alone. I always have to turn on the radio or something...
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|