View Single Post
Old 11.07.2011, 10:24 PM   #71
Pink Noise
empty page

Pink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyboyz
That performance was a total let down. Im glad i didn't go and waste my money on that sloppy mess. I watched the videos from youtube, it was horrible, how can you say it was good? You can tell they haven't played together in awhile. Most of songs were played way too slow, and the sound was horrible. What the fuck?

so you weren't there? It was awesome.. I used to watch SY live performances on youtube and get really pissed off when they play things in a different way or the way Kim sings certain songs (ie The Sprawl) but once you're there you totally lose your mind and get totally into the music, jump and dance....going into a show and getting all analytic-critical its kinda like missing the point..shows are more about phisical performance and phisical response..in my opinion...plus, they played really neat. wish it was a bit louder but it was incredible.

I cant really make out kim comments aboutvip..help?
Pink Noise is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|