View Single Post
Old 02.02.2010, 02:30 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I love this album. I also got the Unplugged DVD last year. Love it and NIRVANA.

I must say though that NIRVANA the first band to ever to resally get me into music. They were my favorite till da yoof came along...

I waited years and years for that fucking dvd, it was one of the most exciting and anticipated releases in a long time.. we still need 1991: The Year That Punk Broke damn it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I love MUDDY BANKS.

that was as kick ass an album as unplugged in the opposite direction.. Just as Unplugged demonstrated how creative, diverse, talented and original Nirvana could be, Muddy Banks reminded all the mainstream Nirvana fans just how loud and obnoxious Nirvana is live.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|