View Single Post
Old 08.21.2015, 05:29 PM   #39742
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i had to come in for like, an hour because a girl was late and the other chick up front is brand new and didn't really know what to do. so i just had to hold the fort for a little bit. not cool, but hey, an extra hour on my check, i guess.

oh, maybe this is for the drinking thread, but i made a simple syrup with some lemon zest and had it with gin just now, and it was delicious. the rest of the syrup is going on a cake my roommate is baking right now. my other roommate is super into cocktails and cooking and i've been learning quite a bit the past few weeks. next is making bitters.