View Single Post
Old 09.09.2019, 08:22 AM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Day 6: The Velvet Underground - White Light/

White Heat

As influential as the banana album is, that one still seemed oriented around songs. This one pushes that out of the way, throwing itself whole-heartedly into pioneering noise rock that stands on its own and helped give others a standing point. It's sobering to think that almost everything I like would never have existed without this, and even more sobering to think that barely any of it is better.
yyyyyy... es... but... i think they already had gotten there with european son in the first album. that song is way underrated/overlooked.

the existence thing... they were following after ornette coleman, the real pioneer, so maybe check him out in october? oh yeah...

oops i inserted the pic in the fucking wrong place lolololol. i like the result, so it says.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|