View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 12:20 PM   #135
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I meant the losers in the media who havenothing better to write about!!! and you!

ha ha ha ha-- damn newbie!

at this point broadcasters are managing to partially shield their mics from the barrage, which is why most of us can watch a little better, but i'm concerned that it's affecting the players, and ultimately that's what matters. sure, it's the same noise for everyone (you can say the same thing about wet pitches, balls that are too light, wind, etc), but i want to see as many good games as i can and not 144dbs of dumbass blowhorn. i have a couple of ear-splitting maryanne amacher cds that i play often, but not when i try to hear what somebody else is saying-- and players need to be able to hear each other to play at their best.

anyway, uruguay has a good defense that could stop the south africans cold (i think if they put someone on tshabalala's ass that's 50% of winning the game), but what's left to see is if uruguay's world-class strikers are able to get their shit together & actually score instead of the team just frustrating their opponents. last game the strikers didn't get many balls from the midfield and their play together had not gelled, but on a good day uruguay can play incredibly well-- the problem is that they are not consistent. physically, they are bigger and stronger than the mexican players, which is a good thing against the big & fast south africans. cuahutemoc blanco looked like a fucking ladybug the other day. so i think yeah uruguay can win, and the support of the crowd for south africa, which is usually a big factor, will be rendered null by those awful trumpets.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|