View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 01:32 PM   #27
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I only watched The O.C. during the second season when they had that one chick hook up with the other girl. Mishca or whatever did nothing for me, but the girl she hung out with, she was cute. Everything was going fine and then I heard they cut her character out completely, again, not Mishca but the other girl. Never watched it for the music, never watched it for the quirky banter between the not too hip kid and his more hip father. Or to see if the bad boy will make good. I just thought the guest star in the second season was cute. It was probobly a decent show when it first started but the show just seemed to take a quick nose-dive in quality, even faster then most shows. By the third season the show felt like a has-been.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|