View Single Post
Old 01.17.2017, 09:49 PM   #77
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
^^ the perfect way I feel about Lynch.

Blue Velvet makes me nervous and excited and feel kinda blissful at the end.

hell, I even love Lost Highway and The Straight Story.

he picks beautiful actors too, that know how to reel you in sensually. what's not to love? he got Dennis Hopper to play one of his most fucked scary as shit roles.

I am physically incapable of taking my eyes off Naomi Watts when she's on the screen. Physically fucking incapable. She mesmerizes me. So, excellent pick for Mulholland. And if you're into brunettes, well, there's plenty of good stuff there too. Hah!

His lavish, gorgeous sets really draw me in. Especially in Mullholand and Blue Velvet. Such gorgeous architecture, such brutal behavior taking place within. It is an effective way to get you uncomfortable close and feeling a bit too snug in the film's environment.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|