View Single Post
Old 10.30.2008, 07:24 AM   #4028
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The Beyond is amazing. My 2nd favorite Fulci flick. I have a copy that's called seven doors of death on dvd, but it's uncut... it's some budget title another company besides Anchor Bay cut but rest assured it's completely uncut.. it's worth tracking down the Anchor Bay version though because of all the cool special features.

That's the version of 7 DOORS I have also. The spine is like a purple with red letters? That company is cool. And cheap. There's another cheapo company too... damn I forget. Slim cases. They sell a cheap version of SLEEPAWAY CAMP that is the uncut version in disguise.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|