View Single Post
Old 08.03.2006, 10:10 AM   #61
space_monkey
bad moon rising

space_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shentov

Dimitar Voev- (1965-1992) -bulgarian poet, composer, musician, vocalist and artist, formed the legendary dark wave band New Generation (Nova Generacia) in 1987, formed also the band Kale, Vhod B (Entrance B), and Wozzek & Chugra (experimental duo with like 10 homemade albums and the Alban Berg's Wozzek based 'Bergology' (1992). Most people know that Voev died from blood cancer in 1992, but there is also AIDS rumours and heroin theory about his death.
His works still have huge influence for alternative/experimental/wave musicians in Bulgaria, (incl. my bands and projects since 1998).

New Generation's last album was named Beyond Death, but, like Mitko said himself we speak - Forever

shentov ,do you know for satan panonnian?? first punk band in croatia, and the singer also diead in war...nobody know how he died....so i will ask you if you can post his picture on this tread ,please ,i dont know how.
space_monkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|