View Single Post
Old 05.10.2008, 03:52 PM   #18
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Instanbul's a great track, with Turn 8 surely one of the most exciting corners in the tournament. I'd probably agree with your top five predictions. Although I'd absolutely love to see a win for Kubica (slowly turning into my favourite driver at the moment) I too can't see anything other than a Massa victory. Hamilton could get a podium if all goes well but no more than that (accidents aside, of course). At least its not a Ferrari 1-2 on the grid.

Frankly amazed that Mosley is even being allowed to attend, even if he doesn't resign (which, of course, he should).

What a great day for sport, tomorrows gonna be. Last day of the prem and what could be a great F1 race. Happy days.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|