View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 05:14 PM   #85
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I love yr quotes. Who are you? To me that always meant that people will disagree with you when you trust and have faith in Jesus. Your faith will ultimatley cause tension between you and others because they might disagree. Also it is saying to put God first because if you love god the most the rest will work out itself. And I hope to one day loose my life for his sake.
there are lots (EDIT: a fair few) of other examples of jesus preaching hate

on slavery: Titus 2:9 "Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again"

sure he preached love more. maybe the hate just when he was feeling a bit pissed? skipped breakfast or somesuch

Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|