View Single Post
Old 08.11.2009, 03:00 PM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
crust punk was the worst, most unimaginative, side of punk - and that's saying something.

ouch. don't hate cuz you can't play three chords together fast enough to evolve out of street punk.. further have you actually listened to drums and bass lines of crust bands? That shit is innovative, fast and thrash which is not easy to do by the way.. I used to smoke fucking every drummer I played with except for ONE (they all just could not keep up), who was in a local crust band I jammed with back in the day.

It is just not your kind of imagination, but for me, I don't know any other music with that kind of drum work.

what I liked most about crust was that we didn't/don't sing a bunch of songs about yr girlfriend, that shit gets old.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|