View Single Post
Old 02.12.2010, 07:23 AM   #90
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
look furious, still wanna brawl? while yr mums got tea 'n bread and white on the wall. you can't reactivate yr website with just one call. you transvestite fat dyke with elephant balls. I'mma air your dirty linen make yr family feud. I know yr sister's timetable Holy Family School. yr dad molested you from the age of two. disrespecting Shystie yr either mad or a fool. ha! yr mums don't study lawshe's a lying whore. she sells Providence* insurance from door to door. at the same time she's committin' benefit fraud.don't let me (g a rapper?"?) go collect my reward. E956JAR ring a bell? that's the reg of yr big brother's car. he got dragged out his whip[?] punched up by yr cousins got battered in Stratford (and you and didn't do nothing). yr dad's a deported heroin user. scans pictures of little kids on his computer. oh he a tramped out drunk and he smells of cider and he works in East as a mini-cab driver.

Boy betta know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|